Zesty Pineapple Lemonade
This unique drink combines traditional lemonade with the juicy addition of sliced pineapple for a delicious spring beverage. Treat you and a group of friends to zesty pineapple lemonade that yields up to 6 servings.
What You Will Need:
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 lemons
- 1 whole pineapple
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
How It’s Made:
- Start by cutting your pineapple in half. Slice the first half of the pineapple into slices. Take the other half and press the juice into a pitcher.
- Press the 4 lemons into the pitcher.
- Now pour 4 cups of hot water with the 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and stir thoroughly.
- Put the pitcher of lemonade in the fridge to cool down.
- Serve the zesty pineapple lemonade chilled over ice with a slice of pineapple.